Any information you provide to Wambo Fire & Electrical, including name, email, and/or phone number will only be used by us to contact you for the purposes of providing a quote, further information, or our services to you. Under no circumstances will your information be shared with any third party.
Terms & Conditions
- Calling 07 4662 5726, 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday
- Emailing email@example.com
- Writing to Wambo Fire & Electrical, PO BOX 141, Dalby QLD 4405
- Defects, Warranties and Returns, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA)
- The Client must inspect the Goods on delivery and must within seven (7) days of delivery notify the Supplier in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Client must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification the Client must allow the Supplier to inspect the Goods.
- Under applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth Law (including, without limitation the CCA), certain statutory implied guarantees and warranties (including, without limitation the statutory guarantees under the CCA) may be implied into these terms and conditions (Non-Excluded Guarantees).
- The Supplier acknowledges that nothing in these terms and conditions purports to modify or exclude the Non-Excluded Guarantees.
- Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or in respect of the Non-Excluded Guarantees, the Supplier makes no warranties or other representations under these terms and conditions including but not limited to the quality or suitability of the Goods. The Supplier’s liability in respect of these warranties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Client is a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Supplier’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by section 64A of Schedule 2.
- If the Supplier is required to replace the Goods under this clause or the CCA, but is unable to do so, the Supplier may refund any money the Client has paid for the Goods.
- If the Client is not a consumer within the meaning of the CCA, the Supplier’s liability for any defect or damage in the Goods is:
- limited to the value of any express warranty or warranty card provided to the Client by the Supplier at the Supplier’s sole discretion;
- limited to any warranty to which the Supplier is entitled, if the Supplier did not manufacture the Goods;
- otherwise negated absolutely.
- Subject to this clause 1, returns will only be accepted provided that:
- the Client has complied with the provisions of clause 1.1; and
- the Supplier has agreed that the Goods are defective; and
- the Goods are returned within a reasonable time at the Client’s cost (if that cost is not significant); and
- the Goods are returned in as close a condition to that in which they were delivered as is possible.
- Notwithstanding clauses 1.1 to 1.8 but subject to the CCA, the Supplier shall not be liable for any defect or damage which may be caused or partly caused by or arise as a result of:
- the Client failing to properly maintain or store any Goods;
- the Client using the Goods for any purpose other than that for which they were designed;
- the Client continuing the use of any Goods after any defect became apparent or should have become apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user;
- the Client failing to follow any instructions or guidelines provided by the Supplier;
- fair wear and tear, any accident, or act of God.
- The Supplier may in its absolute discretion accept non-defective Goods for return in which case the Supplier may require the Client to pay handling fees of up to ten percent (10%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this clause if the Supplier is required by a law to accept a return then the Supplier will only accept a return on the conditions imposed by that law.
- Subject to clause 1.1, customised, or non-stocklist items or Incidental Items made or ordered to the Client’s specifications are not acceptable for credit or return.
Please note: In our full TERMS and CONDITIONS OF TRADE this clause will be numbered 13 (and 13.1 etc)